I don’t know about you, but I don’t have nearly as much time to read as I would like to. (Blame kids, social media, endless distractions.) But summer is the time I do the bulk of my reading, either by the pool on holiday, or at home on a balmy evening because there’s not much on TV!
So, I thought I’d compile a list of the best books to read this summer for anyone else who has some catching up to do. I’ve gone through my Kindle and pulled out the best titles I’ve read lately and popped in a couple of new releases that are on my wish list too.
Let me know if you end up enjoying any of these page-turners on the beach!
This post contains affiliate links which means I make a small commission at no extra cost to you if you purchase via one of my links.
Best books to read on holiday
- I am Pilgrim by Terry Hayes
- Girl A by Abigail Dean
- Five Sunsets by Frances M Thompson
- One Little Lie by Lauren Weisberger
- Apples Never Fall by Liane Moriarty
- The Club by Ellery Lloyd
- The Paper Palace by Miranda Cowley Heller
- Again, Rachel by Marian Keyes
- Femlandia by Christina Dalcher
- Anxious People by Fredrik Backman
- How to Kill Your Family by Bella Mackie
- People Like Her by Ellery Lloyd
- Songbirds by Christy Lefteri
- Underbelly by Anna Whitehouse
- We Were Never Here by Andrea Bartz
- The Push by Ashley Audrain
- My Child & Other Mistakes by Ellie Taylor
- Seven Husbands of Evelyn Hugo by Taylor Jenkins Reid
- This Is Not A Pity Memoir by Abi Morgan
- The House Of Fortune by Jessie Burton